Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall..... In love.

As everyone probably already knows, fall is my most favorist time of the year!
So im the only one home today and all i want to do is clean, sew, and make treats. I love this time it reminds me when i was little. All the guys go hunting and us girls play. Love it!!!!  I think next year im going to go hunting with the guys and shoot me a big buck! Thats right i love shooting, im kind of a cowgirl that way grew up bailing hay, changing sprinklers, moving cows, branding cows,  total farm girl, and proud of it!
Today is one of those days that im so greatful for everything i have. And how far me and my husband have came, and the trials weve gotten each other through.
So here is what im planning on working on taday...........
       
Giant floor pillows!