Saturday, February 11, 2012

Teenagers....

Not saying i was the best teenager, im aware of it now that i have a family, and i really wish i could go back and change things, but i cant. I really wish they could figure things out before they regret it cause you cant take words, actions back. I heard that they get their brains back at around 18? I dont know if i can go 3 more years of this! Lord give me strength.

Today was way fun we got our pygmy goat today she is so cute, and tiny! She is going to have babies any day. I cant wait! Oh ya guess what else they brought home! A miniature horse! Really i now officially have a petting zoo.
Its also Autumn j's birthday today, i wish i could call her but her mom is ... better not say, blocked me from her phone,but I love you J bug! ( someone is insecure).