Wednesday, November 9, 2011

About me!

So im new to this, but i have looked at a few blogs, and ive decided im not going to be a bullshit blogger! Which means im not going to make up a fairytale blog, and wish that was my life! I love my life and am willing to share it even if its not all fairytale.
So Me and my husband have 5 girls between us. He has 2 from a previous marriage Abbigail(Abbie), and Autumn. And i have Sydnee from a previous marriage, and then we have Gabrielle(Gabby), and Izabel(Izzi). I know everyone says that their husbands are sooo amazing, but mine really is! Ask anyone (except his ex she's crazy)!

My Favorite things are: My Heavenly Father, Jesus, family,my sisters, my little farm, my house, my yorkie, girl stuff, decorating, camping, my ducks, goat, and chickens and swimming at the local aquatic center!(HAHA inside joke)!
Things i hate: Mornings, blog bullshitters, hypocrites, anxiety, idiots, j.g wentworth, Theres more but not enough time!
Ok so thats a little bit about me.