Thursday, November 24, 2011

What matters most.


We had an awsome Thanksgiving! Its good to be around the people you love the very most, and who matter the most to you. Things were a little diffrent this year without Sydnee being here, and Abbie, and Autumn.
Justo fought with me and fought about not putting my tree up until Thanksgiving was over, but im pretty sure its up! He wouldn't help so me and my sister in law did it ourselves! Thats how we roll.
Not doing black friday this year, cus im just not feelin it, but i will be at the d.i bright and early! Now i can get into the Christmas spirit maybe.
Me and my sisters went to see breaking dawn. That was my second time. Love it! It is pretty cheesy but i like it. Other than the we had a yapper behind us the entire movie! I so wanted to go get her an empty glass and tell her i just bought her a tall glass of shut the hell up, but didnt. Anywho hop you all had a great Thanksgiving!