Friday, November 11, 2011

Faith!

These past few weeks my faith has been tested. Today though i got to see an amazing thing happen. I know with everything i am that Heavenly Father gives us trials in our lives to strengthen us because he loves us so much he wants us to have every oppurtunity to become like him.
I have learned that if you endure til the end you will have more blessings than you can count.

Well ok now that im bawling i took my girls to see dolphin tale last night soooo cute! I have always wanted a pet dolphin in my backyard, now i want one even more! But I dont know if it would make it through the winter, its a bit chilly up here.
So i went back to school today after being gone for 2 1/2 weeks! It was great i forgot how much i love that place and everyone there. Ok peace out.